Our volunteer coaches, managers and age-managers are vital roles within our club.
The committee are hugely appreciative if you’ve decided to step up and help run a team. Thank you.
In order to take up these positions there are three requirements for our volunteers:
- Obtain or hold a valid NSW Working With Children Check (WWCC)
- Have a PLAYFOOTBALL account
- Register with PLAYFOOTBALL as a coach or manager where your WWCC is recorded
Please note that all of these requirements are free.
To get a WWCC visit
Part of the application is online, you’ll then need to visit a Service NSW centre in order to complete your check.
Once you have your WWCC number and expiry date then click on the link below which will take you to Coledale Waves registration packages hosted on the PLAYFOOTBALL website.
- Click the blue ‘GET STARTED’ button
- You will then be required to either login (with the details you used when registering your child), or asked to create a new account
- Once logged in then select yourself as the person you are registering and then follow the Coach and Manager Registration Guide to help guide you through the final stages.
When you have successfully registered as a coach or manager, please email our club registrar email@example.com and let her know you’ve completed the process, the role you’ve taken up and the age-group and team colour. Thank you.